Patents and Research Achievements
- Patent No. 10-0376414 for dietary supplement compositions for taeyang physiological type
- Patent No. 10-0376413 for dietary supplement compositions for taeeum physiological type
- Patent No. 10-0376412 for dietary supplement compositions for soyang physiological type
- Patent No. 10-0376411 for dietary supplement compositions for soeum physiological type
- Patent No. 10-0748440 for raw food extracts by physical types of constitution with the effect of immunity improvement
- Technique of classifying food by physical constitution based on the Sasang typology (four cases of patent registration)
- Technique of classifying raw food extracts by physical types of constitution with the effect of immunity improvement (one case of patent registration)
- Database about the features and efficacy of raw materials for food
- Registration of the R & D Center acknowledged by the Korea Industrial Technology Association
- An Industry–Academy Research Consortium Project with Kangwon National University
․ Developed technology to reduce harmful microbes to secure raw food hygiene in May 2003
․ Completed the first test to prove the effect of immunity improvement in January 2004, which confirmed Three & Four’s raw foods by physical constitution improved immunity by a significant range
․ Conducted an experiment to discover DNA involved in the expression of each constitution in January 2004
․ Developed natural antibacterial, functional water to reduce harmful microbes in nonheated vegetables in June 2004
․ Completed the second test for research on immunoreactivities in March 2005, which confirmed food materials by constitution improved immunity by a significant range
․ Completed the final test for developing raw food tailored to types of constitution to strengthen immunity in April 2007, which proved the research regarding a correlation between types of constitution and immunity improvement.
- A paper presented through research with Kangwon National University–Three & Four Joint Technology Development Consortium was acknowledged as the best at the Journal of Food Science and Nutrition.
- Signed a Hallym University–Three & Four Joint Research Consortium Project
․ Hallym University College of Medicine conducted research on the adjustment of body water and fluids in 2010.
․ Research on the effect of natural extracts of inhibiting cells that cause brain cancer was posted on the Korean Journal of Physiology & Pharmacology in 2012.
- Results of research on immunoreactivities of raw food by constitution using human immune cells were posted on the Korean Journal of Food and Nutrition in 2014.
Currently, Three & Four’s researchers are ceaselessly conducting research and preparing papers.